Doing good does well, see how we re-imagine our SIPAT so we can do good to the community.
After the contagious week of our SIPAT, now it was the turn of the AGPR5 interaction with the community, where through the collaborator’s competition we managed to collect:
– 600 liters of Milk;
– 235 kg of non-perishable food;
– 996 liters of Cleaning Products.
And, we also had 12 donations of blood in the Hemosc – Criciúma.
The following Institutions received donations:
– Asilo Tia Lúcia;
– Asilo São vicente de Paulo;
– Casa Guido;
– Desafio Jovem;
– Ceim Benevenuto Guidi;
– Escola Isolada Maria Angélica Paulo;
– AMA Associação de Amigos do Autista;
– Vida Ativa São José;
– Nossa Casa;
– Asilo da 3º Idade – Rede Vida;
– CEI Maria de Assis Góes;
– CEI Moradas da Colina;
– CEI Nona Angelina Nazzari;
– CEI Thereza Dário Milanezzi.